After receiving the Lord Jesus in our hearts there is no end to what God can teach us through the Scriptures. Many questions rise concerning spiritual matters. It is our desire to guide new brethren in their first steps in the Christian life.
These lessons are designed in a very clear way; each topic has a Biblical reference and at the end of the lesson there is a questionnarie in order to review and practice.This course can be used by leaders as material for visits to instruct new members of the Church.
To pray is:
To talk to God.
1) God teaches us to pray always. 1 Thessalonians 5:17
2) What we ask of the Father in the name of Jesus will be done. John 14:13.
3) When we pray to God we are delivered from temptation, and evil things. Matthew 26:41.
4) Our best example of taking time to pray, and how to do it is our Lord Jesus Christ. Luke 5:16
1) When are we taught by God we must pray?
2) In whose name should we pray to God in order to receive an answer?
3) Which things are we delivered from when we pray to God?
4) Who is our best example of taking time to pray, and how to do it?
1) The Bible will be a light to your feet and a guide unto your path, and it will show you the way that you must follow to salvation. Psalm 119:105
2) God wishes for His word to be in our hearts, and that we read it daily and share it with others. Deuteronomy 6:6-9
3) The Holy Scriptures teach us about Jesus Christ, and how to be saved. John 5:39
4) The Holy Scriptures are inspired by God and useful for doctrine, reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness. Timothy 3:16
1) What will reading the Word of God do for my life?
2) How many times does God want me to read His Word, and who should I share it with?
3) Who do the Holy Scriptures teach us about?
4) Who inspired the Holy Scriptures, and what are they useful for?
1) To come to the house of God gives happines to the attendant. Psalm 122:1.
2) By coming to the house of God we receive blessing, and life for evermore. Psalm 133:1-3.
3) In the house of God we'll see the beauty of the Lord with our heart. Psalm 27:4.
4) The Lord wishes we nay attend to his house because we are his children. Hebrews 10:25.
1) What does a person receive when attending to the house of God?
2) Wich two things do we receive bay coming to the house of the Lord?
3) What will we see with our heart when we are at the Lord's house?
4) What is God's wish for his children?
1) Trust in the Lord at all times, and with all your heart. Proverbs 3:5.
2) Take care to practice all you learn while reading the Bible.. James 1:22.
3) Avoid people and things that will lead you to do wrong, so you may conserve your spiritual life. Psalm 1:1.
4) Make friends with members of the church who you notice have a stable and profound relationship with the Lord. Proverbs 13:20.
5) Keep the good habit of praying on a daily basis. Luke 18:1
1) In which ways should we trust the Lord?
2) What should we do with what we learn when reading the Bible?
3) What must we avoid to grow in our spiritual life?
4) With whom should we build friendships?
5) What good habit should we practice daily?
1) God and Spiritual things must take first place in your life so you may live. Romans 8:13
2) Walking with God is a daily matter. Luke 9:23
3) Say what God says in His Word, and do not repeat what others say. Deuteronomy 6: 6-7
4) You should remember every day, how much God loves you, and correspond to His love.
1) What must take first place in my life, and why?
2) When should I walk with God?
3) How should I speak always?
4) What should I remember, and how should I respond to God?
1) A Christian must please the Lord in all manner of living. 1 Peter 1:15
2) A true Christian must forgive people's offenses, because Christ forgave us, and if we do not forgive, we cannot be forgiven. Ephesians 4:32, Mathew 6:15
3) A born again Christian must take advantage of his/her time, not wasting it onunworthy things, but rather in the things of God. Ephesians 5: 16
4) A Christian must live having self control, and loving others. 2 Timothy 1:7
1) In what ways should a Christian please God?
2) Who should we forgive, and why?
3) How should we spend our time?
4) How should I live my life?
The Worldwide Missionary Movement, Inc. is a non-profit church with a vision to plant new churches wherever God opens new doors all over the world.
Get the latest updates and offers.